Friday, June 27, 2008

Lakeshow in San Antonio!

Ok, I know this is looooong overdue and I am way late in writing this post....but I had to share. =) So about a week after last time I wrote, one Monday night I was assigned a trip with a San Antonio overnight on Tuesday, and I thought, aren't the Lakers playing the Spurs Tuesday night? I checked online....game at 8pm. We were scheduled to get in at 6:30. Perfect. Checked on eBay, and there were tickets available....Nosebleed section, but still! I told Dad he was finally going to come with me on one of my trips. We did it!
Bought tickets, got him on the flights, had a hotel paid for, and had a blast!! I finally got to experience a an NBA playoff game, and fortunately the Lakers beat the Spurs that night! The energy in the arena was intense!

No comments: